Does anyone here sew or quilt?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 9:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love to sew and quilt. They are my hobbies right after sex and giving my husband a bj. Why?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know how, but I just don't have the time. Or the money for all the materials right now!!! But I am going to rip apart my son's bumper pad, dust ruggle and the little comforter that came with his crib set and make a large twin size blanket for him when fall gets here. I don't want to buy new because I made curtains with part of the bumper pad when I stopped using it in his crib. So I want to put the rest of it to good use for a while.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yes, but you didn't ask if i was good at it lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• That sounds creative. I was planning on taking all the little appliques from my daughter's shirts, or anything she wore which I saved and put it together in a twin size quilt.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yes, I do I recently made poodle skirts for my party that I had I sew when I have the time I bought material to make my dd's bedroom curtains just don't have it done yet.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have a quilt I am working on now, but my machine needs to have it's tension adjusted and it also needs to be oiled, so I havewn't gotten as much done as I like. I would like to make a poodle skirt, I just don't know who I'd make it for.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• we have several quilting groups too. One is Quilting moms. Let me know if you need the info. Here is the link. If you would like to join.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/627/forums/627/General_Discussion
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010