Where has the summer gone?

Only a month left. Less for some people whose children start school mid August. Any fun summer plans left? We celebrate my oldest son's 2nd birthday in a couple weekends, our anniversary this Wednesday. Other than that, not much. No more family reunions. No more weddings. Just relaxing and waiting for the change of season.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It has gone fast. August is a busy month for us. We have a zoo type thing to go to on the 6th. A birthday party on the 1st. A wedding, DH work pinic, would love to take the kids to one more zoo. And my DS is turning one on the 24th and his party is on the 28. CRAZY MONTH!
    ilovemykids323

Answer by ilovemykids323 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i cant believe the summers gone already! =( makes me sad. i love the summer.
    were having a BBQ for my grandma's birthday on sunday, my stepmoms birthday on monday, my little sisters birthday on august 23rd, im going on a booze cruise around manhattan for my friends bachelor/bachelorette party next friday and then there wedding on the 21st. thats about it. my SO's birthday is on september 26th, hopeing it will still be warm out then.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• its floating away....sadly.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I love summer and it ends soon for me too as I go back to work when the kids go back to school. I'm sad=( then it just means winter is too close & I hate winter. We will do 1 more mud drag event this summer and that is about it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010