Does this happen to you?

oh wow, just connected with a new cable company today and it literally shows the landline calls coming in across the tv screen. So far my ex has called, my current bf has called and my dd is noting all the calls,,,,lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep, I get that. It didnt' used to do that and one day, it just appeared. It actually kind of freaked me out at first, but now I like it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• wow, that would annoy me! My mother's TV does this, and I think it's strange lol.
    I prefer good old caller id.
    reithegenki

Answer by reithegenki at 9:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have it...I like it
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Our cable tv offers the same thing.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i don't know but once in a blue moon we get this long numeric and symbol graphic line which stretches from left to right, looks kind of like a signal interference, I was thinking of calling the cable to let them know.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2010