do you think shes to young?

My SO's cousins is haveing her daughters 2nd birthday at chuckee cheess, do you think shes to young for a birthday party there?I think the best part of that place is the games, she cant even play in the balls, or kids jungle gym thing like at mc donalds, what do you think?

mybabyapples

Asked by mybabyapples at 2:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 2 y/o has alot of fun at CECs her dad takes her around and she wastes all her tokens. You never know what a child can do until you let them. We also get her the All you can eat salad so she can munch the whole time too.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I completely understand where you are coming from. I was the same way with my 10 month old son. My mom thought it would be great to take him. And i couldnt say no, and he ended up having a great time. He rode the rides they have there. He played in the play area because parents are allowed up there too. And he even played ski-ball. He had a ball. So i think she will find things she is comfortable with.
    Nikki12-16

Answer by Nikki12-16 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• We're having my son's 2nd birthday party there. He's never been before but I've heard of several other kids his age that have lots of fun there.
    ilovemyjoes

Answer by ilovemyjoes at 2:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i do agree with all of you, when i think of it, i think of all the fun games, shes never been able to play in the gym..thanks for the answers!!
    mybabyapples

Answer by mybabyapples at 2:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• if there are several kids that can play on them then i might have done it myself, but not many would be coming that could do that so i wouldn't. i would do that to make the older kids entertained since the 2 yr old sint' going to do much anyways besides get in trouble...lol
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It depends, some of them have the little kid stuff, others don't. So it all depends on what games yours has..
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• to me i think a CEC party should be the 4th or 5th BD party
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I dont know where you are from..but here in La..our CEC has games and a toddler area for kids 12month-3yrs...I agree with the other mom who said that you never know unless you let them try..My little girl is almost 2yrs and she LOVES IT THERE! We have to carry her out of the place..otherwise she wont leave.

It's all about letting them run around and see some new things..getting the engery out!
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I say to each their own, let a mom have a party wherever she wants. You may think it's odd and never do it for your own child, but if that's what she wants, there's no point in worrying about her decision, just go along and enjoy!

chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008