Changing faith

if you ever, for any reason you would like to switch your beliefs to a different religion what would you like it to be, and what is it right now?
Just hypothetical question.

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 10:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No im a christian, I will never change what i belive for no one or anything! I stand strong with GOD
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I can't imagine it would ever happen, but I would think if I had to convert I would become a Satanist over most other options... I already tend to share a good bit of my beliefs with them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nah, I'm good, though I'm never opposed to learning more about other beliefs.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I am an atheist and will stay this way, but I like Paganism very much, because I "worship" our Planet and life on it, fauna and flora, also it is awesome that the most cherished, on the pedestals, are Goddesses, way coooooool!!!!!!!!!! They actually create life, with a little help from the men, carry it in their wombs for 9 months and are connected with the child during pregnancy, then by breastfeeding and carrying it close to their bodies and everything around them try to accommodate herĀ  during pregnancy, birth and rearing the baby. Awesome!!! when the baby was born I was pretty much on my own, since husband had to work a lot, i didn't have anyone who would realise me so I can get sleep at all, be able to take a shower or even clean the house and that right after the emergency C-section.
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• A few months ago I would have been able to answer this but I have since strengthened my faith and relationship with God. If I were to change my faith(giggles) atleast there are plenty to choose from.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was raised in the LDS faith, I changed back in 2007 to a Pagan faith and Ive been happy ever since. I wouldnt change again.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't have a religion to change and I'm happy that way:)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was raised a Lutheran, I am now a happy Pagan (Wiccan-Witch) and I like my where I am at...
    I don't think I can change...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Hey Sabrina, i am with you. I am quite content with my spiritual path, but happen to agree with alot of (LaVeyan) satanic principles.
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 2:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Possibly shinto... I like to think, while I am Kemetic, I can incorporate Shinto and Buddhist teachings.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010