What would you do ??

I was helping my future SIL with her facebook ( she cant figure out how to do her info and stuff) ...so she gave me her email and password so I could get on there and do it.... I didnt have time then so I tld her I would later on that night.... When I did get on I noticed she had a chat open ( it was open so she must have been chatting when i signed on or just didnt close it out) ... it was with a guy and I tried not to look but I had to.... they were talking about sex and talking about meeting up and just went on and on about how much she wants him.... My brother is deployed right now, and she is my best friend... I dont know what to do... I mean honestly I definatly think my brother needs to know, but I cant just call him up and tell him .... and even though I dont think I was being a complete sneak ( I didn't WANT to find that, it was on accident basically), I know she will make a big thing of it and deny it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would talk to her
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If she is your best friend defiantly talk to her! If she doesn't want to act right I would then tell my brother.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Just talk to her. You know she is going to deny it. I would get my self into big trouble with her of course I am a person who can not keep my mouth shut.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would honestly take a screen shot of it for later reference, then I would call her out on it. If she doesn't fess up, I would blow her cover. sorry but family has to stick up for family even if they don't know how the info will be recieved.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You should talk to her about it, but let her tell your brother. The last thing he needs to do is be worried about this while he's deployed.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010