What do you think it could've been?

I have been super busy this week, and have been stuck shopping with my mil at a mall everyday since Monday(including today) to prepare for my baby shower. I'm 22 weeks exactly, and earlier when I got home, I was sitting in bed and I got super nauseous, my belly started to feel kind of crampy and I felt like I was going to pass out. I tried taking a warm shower, eating a frozen fruit bar and then taking a nap, and felt a little better, but I still feel off. What could it be? --Oh and just to let you know, I had just eaten McDonald's before I sat down in bed, so I don't think it was my blood sugar, and it definitely wasn't gas and my blood pressure was normal...just to rule those out.

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your body telling you to slow down a little?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I ended up fainting when I was 16 weeks pregnant with my husband... I was just a busy bee when I was pregnant... Slowing down is your best bet and drinking lots of water.... If it happens again... I'd talk to your doctor... My best friend who was with me at the time of fainting made me go to the hospital... They told me to slow down, drink water, and have a small snake with me in my purse.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 10:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Snack***** sorry.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 10:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Just slow down!!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2010