What is the most embarrassed thing that has ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a seizure in the shower, when I came to, my hole family 4 Teenage brothers, mom, dad, were all surrounding me. I was completely NAKED, I was 16 and I had piercings and a tattoo that they weren't supposed to know about... never lived it down.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 10:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• while in a public restroom with my then 2yr old potty training son, I'm on my period, so naturally, with a bunch of women in the room,when he sees this, he yells "mommy, you pooped yourself!!"

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I walked into a pole. Wow, topgunmommy, that would be rough!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• when i had my baby a few months ago my whole body had swollen and i couldnt even go to the bathroom and clean by myself..well with a c section my mucus plug didnt come out immediately it took a day or two and i was still on the hospital...well my hubby was helping me clean down there etc and well lets just say he got a gross surprise i thought he was gonna pass out poor fella!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010