Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you suggest?

If I see a pstchiatrist and take abilify for depression. What cou8ld I take that will keepp me feeling good during the day? Like what should I ask him for. I want to be on cloud nine.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

Answers (3)
  • If you want to be on cloud nine you need to look elsewhere besides drugs to get you out of your depression.

    Answer by LishaBee at 10:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

  • crack? Seriously though, real life isn't cloud nine. I would suggest you seek therapy in addition to the Abilify.

    Answer by emilex at 10:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

  • How about you work out your problems and not have to take many different kinds of drugs to deal with life? I can understand the need to get some chemical help, but it sounds like you have deeper issues...

    Answer by michelle121003 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
when will my milk dry up?

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
wow, I'm getting old