Is there anyone that has any questions about Arbonne?

I have come across so much mixed messages on here about the products and company... I would love to help some people out!!!

wife07_mom08

Asked by wife07_mom08 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I heard it was gud but i never tried it...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yes.

Why do people get so insane when selling arbonne that they can talk about nothing else>?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• mekarevel... the product is very great, I would love to send you some samples... shoot me a message or friends request and we can chat!

lovinangels... your funny lol!!! I believe they only talk about it b/c really the product sells itself and, speaking for myself od course, you want everyone you know and care about to ry this amazing product you came across as well.

Think about it... you see an amazing movie or have an great meal somewhere, of course you are going to recomend it to the people you talk to everyday, b/c you care about them and want them to experience the wonderful experience you had... i think thats why!

I personally dont even talk about it until i make the person try some of it for a few days... but thats just me! like i said the product really does sell itself! thats what sold me!!!!!
    wife07_mom08

Comment by wife07_mom08 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• thats it??? no other questions???
    wife07_mom08

Comment by wife07_mom08 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2010