How would you react to your friend's kid getting crap all over your couch?

He messed his pants. He is six years old. He got sh*t all over your toilet seat, front of the toilet and one of your kids says, "mommy, there is something gross on the couch" You go in to find sh*t smeared all over it. Gross but what the hell am I going to do but clean it up? Like they say, sh*t happens.

The part I had a problem with was mom following me around while I cleaned it telling me that he couldn't have gotten it on the couch because he didn't have any on him. He was wearing black shorts, how could she tell? He smelled bad and by the time we saw it, he had been on my son's bed and had rolled around on his stuffed animals on the floor. I just kept smiling and nodding my head. Accidents happen but he is old enough to know that he had crap all over him and who the hell got the crap on the couch if he didn't? ......the invisible man? Would you have come out and said what was in my head? "Of course he did it!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nah, i'da just made her clean it up. it's her kids mess anyway. if it were my kid at someone's house, i'd clean his mess up too. i wouldn't expect them to clean it.

if it was something ruined, they'd have to replace or pay for it. Again, if it were my kid and he ruined something, it's my responsibility, so i'd pay or replace it.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would have been like well can you check and smell his clothes maybe we can find something clean to put on him...then maybe she would have found it on him and helped you clean ewww...nasty sorry to hear you had to clean it on your own.
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ewwww...that's unreal...I would have insisted on cleaning it up if it were me...I am also positive that my 5 year old would have know if he had sh*t on him. sorry for you!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I sure as hell would!!!! I would also demand she either get some type of cleaning product and clean it herself or pay to have it professionaly cleaned, only because I would do this if it were my child that obviously made the mess.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• she would have cleaned it up, all of it.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 11:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• seriously gagging... I would have been pissed!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 11:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• wow...she should've just owned up to it..she was probably embarrassed....
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 11:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• So grosss...She would have cleaned that up...and his stank butt would have had to take a bathe and never be able to play in my kids room...lol...he to ole for that...he'd had to wear a publix bag on top of his shorts everytime they were @ my house...bet he wouldnt do that again...lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Seriously? I'd be PO'ed and most likely say something about it. She should have been helping you clean it up rather than just following you around acting like, "not my baby". Sick dude!
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 11:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• LOL at mekarevell's Publix bag comment
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 11:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010