Husband question

Whats the worst thing your husband has done to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• he married some dumb girl before he met me lol...thats the worst thing he has ever done to me..he is pretty amazing
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I have nothing....
    Just makes me realize how wonderful he truely is that I cannot think of anything that he has done bad to me.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Broke all trust in our marriage and though I am still with him I am miserable and he has hurt me so much. He is selfish and just keeps on doing things and destroying me as a person.
    Anonymous

• He farts on me, however he doesn't do it on purpose he's sleeping! LOL I love my hubby very much and he loves me.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• lol, we aren't married yet, but along with the poster above me he farts on me! Most of the time in his sleep, but once or twice in the past like, month! I hit him for it (not in a mean way!) and he just laughs at me...*sigh*
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Nothing... really. Can't think of anything. Now my ex... omg, the list is so long I couldn't list it all. Anon #2... Get out. Seriously, get away from him as soon as humanly possible.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I'm not married but I will say his snoring and I know its something he can't help but I have to sometimes sleep in the spare room. but I love him(lol)
    NYMARIPOSA

Answer by NYMARIPOSA at 2:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• because I had a tiny discrepancy when he was deployed he denied the paternity of our second child on three different occasions. I had only kissed another man, after we had been drinking wine. I hadn't slept with anyone but my husband. Even now in a heated agrument, that paternity issue comes up
    GeishaTatMama66

Answer by GeishaTatMama66 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• This is my second marriage.. and I really have no serious complaints. The worst thing he did was take years to FINALLY realize he needed to cut the apron strings and move from Ohio to Texas so we could date. (Which, took me a while to figure out too) That's my biggest complaint -- what TOOK him (well, us) so long to be in my life full time. :) I'm stupidly, sappy in love with him. It just took me a while to figure out who the right guy was.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I gotta go with Rysana's answer.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2008