Did you see Snookie from MTV's "Jersey Shore" bashing Obama!!???

Did anyone see Snookie on the Jersey Shore bashing Obama for his 10% tax on tanning! Hysterical!!!! She said that McCain would never do that! Who knew Snookie even knew about politics!???? Go Snookie!

How long before Obama makes an appearance on MTV to save his beloved generational appeal????

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 11:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Snookie is not that stupid she know that if you tax everything like tanning that will be bad for business.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:51 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm not an Obama fan however, Snooki isn't someone who's endorsement I would seek. She's got cottage cheese for brains.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 7:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That's been all over... McCain and Snooki even twittered back and forth about it.
    Although Snooki is not someone I want to align myself with in any way shape or form!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If Snooki is against him, it makes me fell better that I support him

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• OK RACE BAITER...There is NOTHING racist about a tanning tax..but I guess that's what Beck and Fox & friends told you....

***
    When you single out an activity that only ONE ethnic group does, how is that not racist?!?! How many Hispanic, Muslim or African Americans do YOU know that frequent tanning salons?!?! LOL!!

And I don't give a crap about the tanning tax (I don't go to them), but since liberals like to throw around the race card at the drop of a hat, I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine!

By the way, this is just more of your projection crap! I don't NEED to watch a news show to tell me what to say, or copy & paste!! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Wow, who gives a crap what "snookie" says? The only reason I know she exists is because Saturday Night Live makes fun of her. Is this where we turn for commentary nowadays?!

I know who "The Situation" is, because we booked him for a personal appearance at the nightclub I work at. He was just some guy working his 15 minutes for a buck. No talent or star quality, not even very friendly. I get tired of these MTV personalities, MTV just puts together stupid, random shows and then frantically pimp out the "stars" to make appearances at bars. We have had so many over the years, I would bet you wouldn't even remember who they are a year later.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Haha...I never thought I'd say this...but GO SNOOKIE! LOL.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't watch MTV, but Snookie is a cute name! I'm surprised Obama hasn't been on MTV yet, considering he's on almost every other channel and on the cover of almost every magazine...
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• How do YOU know he knows who in the heck she is? Because he mentioned her in one of his JOKES ...that SOMEONE ELSE WROTE!! LMAO

Hey at least you can admit he doesn't know what he is talking about.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The only comment I have on political issues is, I was under the impression that people are to support their president and not bad mouth them... Having faith or hope helps us spiritually... All this negative stuff just poisons us...

I was taught it's improper to discuss politics amongst others in the event there are different political opinions.
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010