What was the stupidist thing you ever said???

I once said, Excuse me I've got the gas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• umm I was once with this boy who kept trying to kiss me and I was not feeling him at all... I felt bad but I just had no attraction there so anyways I told him once "I'm like pretty woman, I don't kiss on the lips" How dumb is that!? ha!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 12:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• One time I was in walmart and I was reciting lines from Dr Suess' "Hop ON POP" I got to the line "hop hop we like to hop we like to hop on top of pop". But as I was recitng it my LO said Hop means jump. So somehow my mouth combined hop and jump and I said very loudly as a man was walking by..."Hop hop we like to HUMP we like to hump on top of pump".

I about died, the man that heard me started snickering and went over and told his wife. The they were both laughing... GAH!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I said I'm shaving the legs on my hair
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• HA, stupid and funny... and got my payback:

No one around. Walking through this specific aisle at wal-mart, "Honey, I need to get some Vagisil for that itch you gave me."

DH rounds the corner, standing over the lotions and such, old lady coming to a stop directly behind us... "Well, babe, maybe you ought to focus on this anti-cellulite cream instead. It looks like someone hit you in the back of the legs with a bag of gravel."

(to my VERY in-shape tennis-playing bod.)
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:14 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If I think of something specific I'll come back, but oh my goodness, I have said too many stupid things to count. My babies have done a number on my brain. I am always mixing up words and saying things that don't make sense.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Something I said a lot when I was a young adult, "It's true! I read it somewhere!"
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010