Skin tags?!

I have noticed what I can only visibly determine are skin tags (about 2-4) around my anal/vaginal area. Is normal like hemorhoids and will they eventually go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no they wont just go away, the doctor can remove them if they need to be or if you want them to be. i have 2 already one on my rib cage, and one right where my panty line is on my inner thigh part.. and it got irritated from my panties and REALLY hurt.... so i just started pinching it and pulling and it bled of course, but its gone..... but i would bring it up to your doctor.. that might have been stupid of me to do idk...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• oh they wont just go away, because a skin tag is just a little mole type thing... they wont just dissapear or fall off or anything....unfortunately.
    KelsoBabeyy

• Yeah I have one also. I have had mine for about 4 or 5 ish years but when I was pregnant with my son it got much bigger. Mine is right in my arm pit and when I shave sometimes I cut that stupid thing but I talked to my doctor about it because I didn't know what it was for a while and the only way to get rid of them is to just remove them.
    Cadens_Mommy118

Answer by Cadens_Mommy118 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Ask your Dr if they're skin tags or genital warts. I only had warts while I was pregnant and they looked like skin tags, I only had one or two with each baby and they were gone by my post partum appt.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2008