Pampers.. anyone NOT use them for this reasoN??

This goes out to the mothers against Vaccines. Trust me, im right there with you... but some pamper diapers support vaccines and when you buy a pack of pampers, one child gets one free vaccine.... Ive already decided im not using pampers for this reason. Which sucks because im told Swaddler diapers are the best for new borns. NOW this is NOT a debate about vaccines at all so dont bring that here please, im just curious if ANYONE else has decided to NOT use Pampers for this reason??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i do vax.. Im not judging you but i will give you my input on the diapers i have used for my son. i love using pampers b/c it is the only one that didnt leak and poo poo didnt come up the back of them! I have tried huggies as well but i always had the problem of the poop coming up the back. They didnt leak pee just the whole poo problem.i have heard differently with girls though. I dont know what your having but w/ my expereince with a boy i love y. The ''cheaper" diapers always leak, the gel inside of the diapers explode, some do not fasten right, and some are hard shaped. I'm sure you will have an bad experience with all at one point. lol :) not fun then but hilarious later! Good luck!
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 3:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• just wondering why you would care if someone gets a free vaccine if they arent forcing it on someone?
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• because i dont support them.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• so you think NO one should be immunized right?
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• my question is why would you want to help another get a vaccine? I buy them because my child does best with them the vaccine thing is just a plus. wow not wanting to help hmmm.
    Anonymous

• i think they should be able to make the decision for themselves by researching both sides of the story, and if they have then fine i respect their decision, but i myself dont support it. and i asked if no one would sit here and debate... anonymous... honestly if you want to say something rude say it and show your face.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• from what i read it is a vax for a pregnant mom in a third world country. I used pamps swaddlers to begin with....then switched to luvs. currently i am a delayed vaxxer.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sorry i wasnt trying to debate just making sure i understood
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• why did you switch Colleen?? did you just not like swaddlers?? i still dont know which diapers i will be using
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• No problem :) i understand... i still respect everyones decision, they have the right to that, but i myself just dont support it at all... it actually like boils my blood when i think about it lol. But i dont put people down when they DO vaccinate unlike many people that bash people really bad when they DONT vaccinate. what diapers did you use Rysana?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008