Would you work if you didn't have to? How would you rather spend your time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont have to work. I am a military wife and mommy. But I choose to work at home. I am an Independent Consultant for Passion Parties! I love my Job and it dont get in the way of anything. I work when I choose to work. Check it out.

You can go to my website at
    www.amberkiel.yourpassionconsultant.com

If you live in Colorado Springs I can meet up with you as well. Just message me about it!
    wildcatamber23

Answer by wildcatamber23 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Depends. I am a programmer and I do this even in my free time because I enjoy it. I would still work even when I don't have to. My previous job (meeting planner) - I could have done without that. Instead I would have liked to use my sewing machine more. But back then I had no kids. Now I'm just trying my best to split my time between my work and my kids.
    icanbeabitch

Answer by icanbeabitch at 12:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't work, but I stay at home with the children, which is work. If I didn't have to work, and didn't have children, or had grown children, I may or may not choose to work. If I chose to work, I would do something I loved doing. Either working with children or something artistic like decorating cakes which I love.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would work, but I wouldn't stay where I was. I would probably get a job part-time somewhere (or volunteer if we didn't need the money) so that I would have more time to spend with my family and get housework done.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm a childbirth educator and I make my own schedule. One or two nights a weeks is all I do..hardly work. The REAL work is being a SAHM! I am SO lucky to be able to spend so much time with my children and have a career that challenges me :)
    I wouldn't change a thing.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I want to have a child but i know that i would want to be able to stay home and raise my child. i know that financially i can't do this. I have maternity leave but what happens after that? i know that the best thing is to raise your baby but what if you can't??
    tiamawina

Answer by tiamawina at 12:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Ii I didn't have to work... my huby would have to be bringing home the $$$$ because I would be out shopping and doing fun things with the kiddos all the time!!! yes kiddos, cause we would then have a lot more than 1!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 12:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If I didn't HAVE to work, I would be back in college full time and be spending soooo much more time with my daughter.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If I was independently wealthy I would work part time at a job I actually enjoy.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I was trained as a teacher, but I never did the job here in America. I'd still like to. I want to learn to quilt and crochet. I also want to write a novel- not that I expect great things to come from it, but for the personal satisfaction. I also want to be a girl scout leader and do some more traveling. I want to live somewhere where I can walk to interesting shops and restaurants, and spent more time near water.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2010