Been there... Done that!

I think I have tried every network marketing thing out there!!!! I would love to help someone out, before they sign up!!!!

wife07_mom08

Asked by wife07_mom08 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't think that will ever happen. All people think about these days are money.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i guess so... but with these companies u need $ to make $, sooo im saving someone $ hopefully!!!
    wife07_mom08

Comment by wife07_mom08 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You need to join a networking group. There are a few that only accept one member per occupational catagory and as long as you are active with in the group wou get all the referrals for your profession. Even without the direct referrals my buisness went to a different level just because in a talking more about it and with other professionals so it requires more confidence. My sales volume is up 10 times per client. You should look into it. There is a little money invovled but well worth it. Hope to hear from you later about your success. Good Luck!
    HelloPena

Answer by HelloPena at 4:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010