What's a good camera to buy??

Heathercurlz

Asked by Heathercurlz at 12:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• www.cnet.com is a good place to get reviews on cameras and other electronics. We have one of the Canon Rebels, the XT, and we love it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I LOVE my Panasonic Lumix.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I spent a whole month researching this. One day I was looking at 400 dollar cameras, next day I would say "no, I just want a cheap but good one". So I was keep going back and forth and everything between. One day I was at Walmart and they had a Canon on sale. I bought it to see how it works. Took a bunch of pictures and was very happy with the quality. Checked the price on Amazon and it was 30 bucks less, so I tpook it back to the store and got the one online. I think it is really great value for 90 dollars. It's 10 MP and the pictures are clear as the sky of California. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032JRRXO/ref=wms_ohs_product

Shoot, now it's 84.

icanbeabitch

Answer by icanbeabitch at 12:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2010