whats your favorite food receipe?

kimaam

Asked by kimaam at 2:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Cook the beef like you would for tacos. Spread the bottom of the casserole pan with the beans. Then when the ground beef is done, layer it on top of the beans. Mix 1 cup of salsa, 1cup of sour cream, 1 cup of cheese whiz in separate bowl. (You can alter these measurments for personal taste. I like more cheese than sour cream) When mixed spread on top of the ground beef. Cover with shredded cheese (whatever kind you like). Bake in the oven at 325 until the top is nice and bubbly. Usually about 25 mins. Let it cool a little and eat with tortilla chips.

If you like this recipe let me know. I would love to know what you and your family thinks!!! :)

evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My husband loves my bean dip. It's pretty easy and if your kids like tacos this will be a hit.

1 Can of Refried beans.                                                                                                                                                                     1lb ground beef

taco seasoning

Shredded cheese

salsa

sour cream

cheese whiz

(continued below)
    evilabbysmom

• that lobster recipe sounds yucky ewwww!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• The rcipe to make my absolute favorite food is super easy and has only 4 ingredients, three of which are salt, water and butter.

1. Boil a big-ass pot of salted water.
    2. Throw in a live lobster and put the lid on. Hold there for 3 minutes.
    3. Take lid off and boil 'til lobster's done (time depends on how big lobster was prior to death)
    4. Remove lobster. Crack open and dip in melted butter.

And y'all thought I couldn't post an easy recipe! :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• We call it beef slop in my house.

It's a one skillet dinner that costs less than $10 to make.

One lb of stew meat or pkg of fajita meat cut into chunks
    brown it in a skillet, season and all that jazz. We add a little steak sauce too

1-2 lg cans of diced potatoes, drained but not super dry

1 lg can of whole kernel corn, drained, but not super dry
    I use white corn so the colors dont look funny

1-2 can of cream of potato condensed soup
    spread it around. as it heats up, its makes a gravy type sauce.

Serve it wih corn bread, its great, one skillet, easy clean up. People will ask for seconds, gauranteed!
    GeishaTatMama66

Answer by GeishaTatMama66 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008