whats your Favorite thing to relax

Whats your favorite thing to do to relax? How do you make time for it? How long do you get to relax? Is it during Nap time? After kids go to bed? Or maybe b4 the kiddos wake up?

I get mine in the morning. I wake up at 5am then my youngest wakes up around 6:30am and I usually have to wake up my 2 1/2 year old at 8am. Once in a while I will get some down time after they go to bed at 9. Well if my youngest (7 months) will go to bed at 9. He sometimes goes to bed at 10pm :)

wildcatamber23

Asked by wildcatamber23 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Usually in the morning...but usually not until I go to sleep.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• after the kids go to sleep....i read to relax to escape into a fantasy world for a while
    arielmarie394

Answer by arielmarie394 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Clean the tub..... Turn the water at a comfortable temp and just lay there front first and then turn so that the water hits your back... you may need someone to keep an eye on the kids but just having water pound on your body for 10=15 minutes can make a world of difference.
    tiamawina

Answer by tiamawina at 1:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't do this ona regular basis but I sould. I strech, it used to be a normal thing I would do alot but not so much anymore. When I do it now it makes me relax and feel generally better since I was never the one to sit still and could'nt do yoga.
    miss_yancey

Answer by miss_yancey at 3:03 AM on Jul. 31, 2010