Will you use the anonymous button when you earn it back?

I might. I dunno.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Certainly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Nope. I don't use it for answering anything. The only time I used it to ask a question was when it was something that I was really embarrassed/self-conscious about.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I've had it for a while and haven't used it yet, but I may if I feel the need.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I've already earned it but never use it. It's not my style to insult people which is what most people use it for.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think the Answers section is much better now for not allowing all the Anonymous answers but I think it should be allowed to ask questions considered personal or intimate in nature. So in answer to the question, Yes, I will use it, but sparingly.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Nope and I could if I wanted to :) but I really don't need to be anon to be mean lol specially since I hardly feel the need to be mean though sometimes I like drama but I get ignored so really there is no point :) If I had my way there would be no anon option :Op
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes, because it is sometimes needed.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would and wouldn't use it to be mean only to ask something I didn't want all my friends to know that I was asking since all of this goes onto your friends page under recent activity. I don't like seeing that on here what and who all my friends just accepted and I don't like it on Facebook either
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Well since I work in a law firm, I learned a long time ago that you never post anything anywhere that you would not want used as an exhibit in court. Sage advice. And if we listen to that advice, no one would need to post anything anon ...
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2010