where are the real questions at??

ok all there seems to be on here is crazy for credits!!!!! frustrating! i wish i could block all of those.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Cafemom is working on a fix. The easiest thing to do right now is just click on the topics, one at a time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You can click on the categories that you want to view! =)
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• thanks ladies!! : )
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Exactly where they are supposed to be. Just look at the categories that aren't for fun silly. Common sense right :oP my favorite is religious debate :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have not seen a real question in a while, just the constant pushing and shoving to get useless points. This used to be a place where moms asked real questions needing real answers. Now it's a joke that isn't funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have not figured out the best way to migrate through but lately, I'm watching the bottom of the page, "Answser Another Question" which takes me through all categories and keeps things interesting and fun.
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2010