since i,m an older widow and am dating an older man how would you handle other older women married and single hitting on ur man??

I,v been dating this man 6 years seems as some other women married and single is always trying to hit on him
he is very handsome and intelligent . I am an mucisan and sing the old tradional country and gospel music am doing my first cd album already have a lot of people who wants my cd .live in a small town there are about 10
single women to one man .and they can be very vendictive. older women seems worst than the younger ones.
my friend says they are a bunch of old wore out whores lol mabe she is right what do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Just be cool.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:18 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't think you should have to handle anything. It's up to him to stop them not you.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would ask your Man how he feels about the situation. Once you both have the 'rules' set out, be clear and upfront that the man those women are hitting on is taken. Not available. I had to quit a Sunday School group because when ever a single man visited the class it was like watching a bunch of Purana's. A feeding frenzy. No wonder they never came back? Older women seem to be more bold then when we were teens and young adults. I have been single for decades now, and I really don't miss the dating scene. I have lots of friends who are men, married and not married, but I don't want to get back into any relationship. But that is just me.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:24 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My husband is 52, I'm 49. Other women have hit on him, and I've never had to deal with it. He has always made it clear he's not interested. He has no problem saying he's happily married, and one night he'd gone out for a drink with an old friend of his who later told me this woman was hitting on my husband, and wouldn't let up, and he finally told her, "I"ve got better at home".

I figure he's the one I have to trust, not them. If our relationship is important to him he'll handle it....and he trusts me to handle things that go the other way.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:41 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My husband is 55, he is very handsome, financially successful - but women just don't hit on him. He's very loyal and shy. I asked him if he ever flirted around in his previous marriage and he said never. He said once he is married, blinders go up and he just doesn't seem to have it happen. I think if a woman flirted, he probably wouldn't even realize it. It's just not even on his radar. So I don't worry. We live in Los Angeles and the older women here often look as good or better than women in their 30s!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think that if he respects you, he'll put a stop to it. If he doesn't put a stop to it, he isn't worth hanging onto anyway.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2010