Why do you people insist on spamming questions?

Its kind of annoying. I like asking and answering questions. Get a life, go check on your kids or something stop doing stupid shit for credits that will get you nowhere in life lol

xmama_bellax

Asked by xmama_bellax at 1:24 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• xmama bella, if you go to the answers group, you can discuss this there. There's a thread on it, and considering how many people dislike it, the mods may not allow it to go on to such an extent. think it's fine for a few posts here and there, or if it actually was only for a couple of hours. However, there are a couple of people who literally post hundreds of these, and the mods can see this. Make them aware of it. Unfortunately, yes, people who truly need advice aren't getting it because this is turning into just a game.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:41 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Send a message to the mods. The more messages they get the faster they will fix it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• because some of them started as troll ans realized this was how they could build up their credits so they could post anon again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun! Just start posting :o)

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:27 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If it annoys you move on. There are several other sections in the Q&A part.
    And the part about it being turned into a game- I agree. But that was CM's doing- not the members.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• 1 - We do it late at night b/c there's usually not activity here anyway.
    2 - It's done late at night when most people's kids are in bed. :-)
    3 - It's a game. Play if you want. If not, that's ok too!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• no it has been all day long today. It was fine as long as it was only late night but it lost all appeal when it turned into a 24/7 "game".

Oh, then I apologize for being incorrect. I didn't know that. I only started about 11:30.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I only agree on the part of it all when they only allow for each other to earn credits and exlclude others.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Crazy for credits category is the game
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2010