Anyone else adult content

I have genital warts and I was wondering if anyone else has genital warts or Herpes or Hep. B or even ever had Syplis.

I just want to know that maybe I am not the only one.

I had my last baby b4 my husband came home and then all of a sudden about 2 months later I got these black bumps on my Vulva and the doc diagnosed me with Moles. So I went to the Derm cuz they itched and I had a gut feeling that it WASNT moles. they diagnosed me with Genital Warts.

I am not sure if my husband cheated on me, He was overseas and you just cant prove shit. Plus you can have it but not have syptoms until YEARS later.

Anyone know any info on it either. I posted this because I didnt think anyone would Judge me. Thats not why i posted it so Please dont sit there and write nastly comments.
Im down enough about this and just trying to cope with the fact that I may have them for the rest of my life. Im 21

wildcatamber

Asked by wildcatamber at 1:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry to hear that you're having to go through such stress. I really don't have any advice or info to share with you though. Have you told you dh yet and confronted him with your questions?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That seriously sucks. I'm so sorry.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It sucks, but you may just have to wait and see, for sure. Did they give you a formal diagnosis? Are they positive? You really need to talk with your husband. It's possible that even YOU could have had this before this relationship, and not have known. So talk with him, if he cheated, then deal with that then. But try to not do what I'd do, I'd accuse. And that's not the right way to go about it, ya know?

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm sorry. I'd talk to your hubby about it though.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i feel for you momma. i doubt he cheated if your gut doesnt feel he did. you have likely just been carrying the virus inside for a long time and its only now come out
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My cousin was just diagnosed with HPV. She's devastated. She's waiting to hear back if she has cervical cancer too. :( She'll know today or Monday.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My mother does.She thinks she got it YEARS ago and it just now decided to show up. She is now on anti depressants because of the guilt. SHE has been with my step dad since she was 11 off and on. But atleast she knows my StepD still loves her and is still going to marry her... Im sorry
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think and I could be wrong that genital warts can be caused by HPV...and it can take years for the symptoms to show themselves, or they may never show up you could be silent carrier as its been called.
    Its possible your husband cheated, and I would confront him not to mention he needs to know you have it.
    However its possible that he didn't and it's from a former partner before you were married and maybe if you had an outbreak before you didn't notice. I suppose its really hard to know.
    I'm sorry you're having to deal with this, I have a few friends and myself that have had a run with STD's its not fun and in fact I know how shattering it can be. I ended up the one set of cervical cancer due to HPV - luckily it was caught early and could be treated, but I still run the risk of getting it again...its scary.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My friend had hpv years ago when she was 20. She said the doctor froze them off with CO2. She also got it immediately from someone she was seeing (didn't take years or months for them to appear). However, after she got them frozen off, they never came back. Also no cervical cancer ever after that. So I don't think it is as dire as everyone is saying here. Curable.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I just really think it depends on the person, my friend also has genital warts and they do come back. I think it depends on the type they are and the various HPV virus you might have.
    There are about 100 types of HPV. Approximately 30 of those are spread through genital contact (typically sexual intercourse). Around 12 – called "low-risk" types of HPV – can cause genital warts. In addition, there are approximately 15 "high-risk" types of HPV that can cause cervical cancer. It's also possible to get abnormal cells on the cervix, and if these are caught early they can be treated, if not these cells can lead to cancer (which is my case).
    I think it's most important you go to the doctor and get the diagnosis and treatment. They can tell you what you can truly expect. You do run a risk of reoccurance and other issues, so you need to be treated as soon as possible.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2010