hater posting in the crazy for credits? kinda a rant but you know :) comments adult content

wtf is it to you if we post on here and have fun all day and all night its a category of its own its not like we flood out the serious questions! you actually have togoto the crazy for credits section to see them. who rly cares if its the same person posting all day... CRAZY FOR CREDITS!! duh.. grow up a mature person wouldnt be *excuse me* bitching about something so stupid.. again my baby idnt here yet and i cant work til after he/she is born and im on her when im not busy so i dont go crazy! and their is a such thing as nap ime for small kids its not like these woman are just letting their children cry while their on here! why writer cafemom cos you hate to see people have fun.. FTFO and quit trying to take people enjoyment away even if it is only online! go pull tht stick outta your ass and put it in your mouth so you can STFU your ignorant.... thank you have a good night

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 1:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Maybe we should flood the boards with BOOOOOO TO THE ANON HATERS! LOL Get some balls and post under your name dumbass!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think it's annoying too. It would be great if the Crazy for Credits and other Games categories didn't show up when you clicked on Newest Questions. You all did kind of flood the answers with CFC posts, I didn't get my panties in a wad over it, but I did find it annoying.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• you are wrong. if you click the newest answer button you will see a list of all the questions from all of the categories. I just looked and of the 10 questions on the front page 8 were crazy for credits. that is what people are talking about flooding the board
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We all know that we can click on a specific category, but some people like to see all of the recent questions without there being 95% crazy for credits questions.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am not the only one that is sick of it. I'm just one of the only ones not scared to voice my opinion. GET A CLUE. I have email after email of people telling me how sick they are of it, and they're all going to discuss it with the mods. The people at the top levels EARNED their points. If you're jealous and have to do THOUSANDS of CFC posts to catch up, go for it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• YOU ARE WORRIED about someone bumping you off the top! It's so obvious!!!!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• And WE ALL answer and post questions all the time. YOU get most of your credits by saying... vote for me ladies... bump me.... I'll take BA.... You just don't do it at night.

Good luck LOVINGSAHMOMMY!!!!!!!!!! You are going to need it!!! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Ladies everyone is an adult here...at least we are mothers. As mother's we've learned that other people have feelings. These attacks are really kinda childish and I'm so sorry each of you have been caught up in it. It is true when you go the Phi Beta group you find the posts about the gazillion posts that are "annoying." I will never say it's bad for moms to come here and post as a game. As I've told people on many occasions I am not crazy for credits. I like to offer advice where I think it may be viable...and I like to receive advice when possible as well. What others have spoke of is the fact that these "name" posts as part of the "Crazy for Credits" section do tend to to spill into the "newer posts" on the general page. That's where I go...and normally try to reach at least page ten. It's a good even number and it helps me wind down from a day of being a mom. Still...last night when I came here...(cont)
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 4:02 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• They are just jealous that other people are having fun Rachel. They know they are welcome, but they are the type to ruin people's fun everywhere they go. It's really sad.

HUGS TO THE HATERS!!!!!!!! Because you need one! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You joined in Morgain.......... HYPOCRITE

LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:51 AM on Jul. 30, 2010