work from home?!

it'd be ideal but i don't even know where i'd start.
any help would be appreciated!
thanks!

msashleybear

Asked by msashleybear at 3:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• First decide if you want a home job or a home business. If you want a job, know that finding a legit one that pays well will be very difficult. There are not many home jobs out there...if there were, then everyone would be workign form home! However, there are many wonderful home businesses to choose from. Witha business you are the boss and your income potential is unlimited! Like with any business, they do require some sort of investment. Find a home business that offers a product or service that you are passionate about and go for it! I chose a home business with Ameriplan and I LOVE it! I get to help people everyday Save money and Make money! Let me know if you would like to know more about it:) Good luck to you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I work at home as an independent business owner with Ameriplan. I'm a benefits specialist and recruiter. We make 30% commission from every single application we fill out. .and that income is residual, which means you make money off the same people over and over again. You work your own hours, there is no boss, and most importantly. . .you get awesome free training to help make your business a quick success so you can stay home with your child(ren). So if an at home business is what you're looking for go to our website and fill out an interview request form www.freedomathometeam.com/bfleming.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Brandie Fleming
    Independent Business Owner
    branflem

Answer by branflem at 3:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Finding something to fit your needs/lifestyle is VERY important!!  Also looking to to what is involved in making money.  Do you want to try and find a JOB or is a WAH opportunity something that would interest you??  Do your research, ask questions and contact people to opportunities you are interested in.  Find a person willing to help.

I love my WAH opportunity, and we do help!!  Who doesn't want to be succesfull??  Plus, no hidden fees, no extra charges.

Here are 2 sites you can cehck out, if you have questions please feel free to ask.  I'd love to help you out!!

www.4yourfam.com

http://www.emf.jerkydirect.com

Blessings!

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 3:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Well, I have a home business that I LOVE and make great money with. I am with Ameriplan. I would love to tell you all about it but if I put it here they will delete my answer :( I also have a WAH Job that I make a small amount of money with in my "off time" just PM me and I'll give you all the details!

TTYS!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Start with my site! http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ I list the places that I"ve used and rate them

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Okay here is my expert advise: Stay away from any website that is posted here for you to look at!! I have checked out most of them that have been advertised and all I got was Hijaced, Spammed, Spyware and a BIG virus! DO NOT OPEN ANY WEBSITE ANYONE HAS POSTED!!!! WARNING!
    Anonymous

• I work from home with Scentsy. If you want details you can visit my site at http://www.saferscents.com. Find something unique and affordable that interests you and get to work. It's flexible, rewarding, and fun.

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 4:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• You can start by joining a webinar I have taking place on Monday night that explains the product and the 8 ways of earning income. Take a look at my profile and email me or call me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Do yourself a favor and check rip-off report before giving your money to an MLM, including the ones listed here.
    Anonymous

• Go to this website and you will find a huge list of legitimate work at home jobs that you don't have to pay to begin. They have no setup fees.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 7:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008