How long?

How long did you & your SO date before you guys moved in together?

My SO & I were semi-friends before we started dating. I needed a place to stay while I looked for a place of my own. While we were there, we just fell for each other. So technically we started living together right away. I couldn't ask for anything better.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• We did not move in together unitl about 2 weeks before out wedding. We had been dating about 3 years at that time.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My husband and I dated for less than a year before we got married.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• 1yr
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We were together for 3 years before we moved in together. We were already engaged and planning a wedding by that point. We were supposed to move in together after 6 months but I got cold feet LOL.
    JessWulf84

Answer by JessWulf84 at 4:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• about 2 years
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• 1 month. i came over to spend the night and sort of never left. my husband had just gotten his kids 24/7 a couple weeks after we started dating and the only way to see him was to go to his place since he couldn't leave the kids.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We met in late March,he moved in in November,we married in December. Been married 11 yrs this December

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• we knew each other about a year. we met in jan 2002 and i moved in jan 2003. we were already engaged and were married oct 2003
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 10:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think it was 2 years later. Me and him and my family didn't see eye to eye on our relationship. One day after being caught for skipping school with him, me and my family got in a big fight. Me and him ran off to fl for a spring break vacation. Then when I came home, to them and the cops, I was sent to live with my dad. He got drunk one night and then kicked me out for NO reasons. So that is when I went to live with him and his mom. After that is was a mix from one family member to another, and then we landed on a rental of our own, so we have been living alone together with our own little family for a total of 5 or more years.
    hanna06

Answer by hanna06 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• A year. He moved in a couple of weeks after he turned 18.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2010