If you are a work outside the home mom

If you work outside the home, do you work fulltime? And how often do you cook dinner during the week?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I work part time, and only because Jersey sucks. My kids dont eat what I cook for dinner yet, but I try to cook as often as I can. Even when I was working full time I tried to, I like to eat dinner lol.

I'm a single mom, and I dont think I'll ever be able to sit down with my kids often and eat dinner, but thats in the norm now. If you dont have time, dont feel bad, it happens
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 2:02 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I work PT and go to school FT. I cook dinner about twice a week, normally we eat at my in laws house, or I have to eat while I am at work...
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 2:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i work anywhere from 20-35 hours a week, i try to cook dinner every night but sometimes i am just way to tired. like tonight we did leftovers, i worked, came home and then cleaned a little bit. so i didn't feel like cooking.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I work Part time, But will go back to full time soon.... we eat out A LOT, However its usually restaurants, not fast food. So I actually cook dinner maybe 3 times a week at most... Pathetic I know
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 2:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I cook once a week sometimes twice. I work 40hrs a week and by the time and get home I only have like 2-3 hrs to spend with my daughter before she goes to bed so I don't want to spend it cooking. Every Sunday I cook different meals to last us most of the week and Friday is take out night.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2010