Anyone? Very Personal adult content

Okay so im not asking this for anyone to get put down or hurt. Im asking this because I am recently learning how to cope with it.

I belive my husband cheated on me because I have been recently diagnosed with Genital warts. He seems to KNOW that they are Genital warts. He has NO sign of them. I do thoough. My derm Doc told me that I should get a blood test to Rule out Herpes, Syphlis and Hep. B... He came home on emergency R&R cuz I was in hospital having out last child. Then 2 months later I got Warts.

He came home and acts as if I dont have em. I want to get tested but he flips and says they are Genital Warts. What do you think and Have you Ever had any of the STD's I named off. You can message me and let me know as well if you would like. Keep it confidentual.

wildcatamber23

Asked by wildcatamber23 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Health

• I would get tested, and if it is an STD I would definitely make his life a living hell. What an asshole.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 1:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It sounds like you may have HPV. There are over 100 strains of HPV, many of which the males have no signs or symptoms. A lot of times, it is very easy to treat/cure. However, if left untreated, it can lead to many serious health issues, including infertility. You do not need his permission to go to the doctor though.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree, and I think HPV is not only sexually transmitted. I think there is a way where you can get him tested without him having a say either.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 1:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Gential Warts are an Str if u know you was only with him then he gave them to u. Tell him to get himself checked and see what his response is.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• What other ways can u get it if its not an STD
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'd go get tested, this is your health you're talking about!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Well there is no KNOWN test for HPV on a male. But on females when they do a pap it will show up as Low HPV which can lead up to Cervical Cancer. Low HPV is Genital warts and High HPV is Cervical Cancer.

Feb. I had a Low HPV they tool some tissue and did some tests for Cervical Cancer. Thats all they were worried about.
    Then May I got another pap done because of the two warts that I did have at the time that I knew about. They also got low HPV. My doc said they are looking at Cervical Cancer. I was suppose to go in sometime this month to get another pap done to see if it went away on its own or if I still have LOW hpv or if it went to high HPV... Im scared to go in because I am scared that I may have Both.

Did you know that Planter warts are also another strain of HPV.. Its crazy stuff. I also Have two planter warts on my feet.Which will be getting froze off in a couple of days. It will take a few treatments.
    wildcatamber23

Comment by wildcatamber23 (original poster) at 2:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Definitely get tested regardless of how your husband reacts you still need to rule out the STD's. I'm surprised they didn't do an std screen when they did the hpv test.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm still lost as to why you can't just go get tested. You do not need his permission.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I mean okay if I go in , they tell me I have Herpes, You cant get rid of them but you can manage the outbreak. They tell me I have hep. B then they will give me a shot n it'll go away. They tell me its Syphlis thats only a shot away as well. But Genital Warts can get treated by burning them off, freezing them off or injecting a shot into each and everyone of them. If they go away then I can still have the virus in my body. But also they can go away on their own by diet, not smoking, excersis, taking daily vit. and a few other things as well. Which one should I hope it is. lol I know weird question. Syphlis can make you literally go crazy in the head...

My husband told me today that I am freaking out to much about all of this. I do belive him but still,. I should be,. Its my body. I told him that If i went in if i got told what it was and it was treatable that he would have to go in and he said its just Genital warts.
    wildcatamber23

Comment by wildcatamber23 (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2010