Could I be preggers again?

Ok so my son is now 4 months old. and I have bee on birth control for the last 3 months and I take them exactly how I'm suppose to. The first month i was on the I had a break through period or (my period came before my inactive pills) and last month it came early too but I only had it for 2 or 3 days and I called the doc and they said it was normal and they wanted me on it for atleast 3 months before I changed birth controls....So this month yesterday was the first day of my inactive pill and today is the second and I still have yet to start. Is there anyway this is normal or could I be pregnant again has this happ. to anyone? O and I'm on yaz so I only have 4 inactive pills.

Asked by LoHgAnS_Mommi at 11:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you are breastfeeding then that might have something to do with it. Then again, your body might still be readjusting to the birth.

Answer by Queentdi at 2:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• if you are on yaz you are not suppose to have a period. yaz is birth control that makes your body only have a period every 3 months. my doctor told me that the first 3 months of use your body is just getting use to the pill and by the time you get on with the next 3month everything should be in order and you should only get your period at the end of the 3mon pack

Answer by starglo at 7:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Your NOT PREGNANT!!! lol yah!! thank goodness right. no more babies for us any time soon lets just enjoy the lil boi's we got right now.

Answer by JayBearsmomma at 12:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2008