Do me a favor...

Stop typing my name into the title of your posts if you're just going to talk shit. That's against the rules of Cafemom, btw.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• They must like you, I know when I was 5 my mom told me that when boys annoyed you, they had a crush on you. I think their moms told them the same thing so they are bothering you now HAHAHAHA
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 2:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yessss, mama bella, lol. if it's boys, it's because they like you...if it's girls, it's because they're jealous. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Not to say I told you so, but that is exactly why they need to put an end to the point whoring so and so post here for best answer questions. Nobody is going to read each one to make sure they're really fluffy point whore questions and not attack questions unless people go to the trouble of reporting them all.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• lol I doubt you've gotten over 21000 points my honestly answering questions to 'help' people...

Hypocrite.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2010