The following guidelines are mandatory for ALL GROUPS.
• Slurs, stereotyping, and hate speech are not tolerated.
• Don't annoy others by posting the same thing again and again within the same group or across multiple groups.
• No "ganging up on" or "calling out" other members or other groups on CafeMom. This includes identifying and negatively bashing another CafeMom member or group. • No nudity, except for breastfeeding and birthing pictures.
• Photographs or images of abortion are not permitted.
• If you suspect that someone on the site is an imposter or not legitimate, do not post about it. Report the problem to CafeMom Team and we will deal with it.
• Don't threaten anyone else.
• Discussion of CafeMom's policies is only allowed in the CafeMom Discussion Group.
Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Crazy for Credits
Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010
Is it me, or does that last bullet point mean you cannot discuss what you are posting in this section? LOL
Answer by love2snorkel70 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 30, 2010
Answer by Nyx7 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2010
Answer by sherribeare at 2:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2010
Answer by mamaofficer at 2:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2010
Answer by SolaraDarkset at 2:14 AM on Jul. 30, 2010