well its gettin so intense on here i think ima get off 92 vote ups free to a good home. will get to it tomorrow

getting some ramen noodles then going to lay down and play with the boyfriend... i guess BA will goto the person who tell the best dirty joke :) vote up the answers before you friends! and goodnight to everone you bitter ladies need some candy :)

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 2:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• See you tomorrow night :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• There is a mom who is prego with triplets...
    the babies are in her womb discussing what they want to be when they grow up.
    first baby says: "when i grow up i want to be a doctor, because i am so sick of being in here and if i was a doctor i could get us out."
    the next baby says: "when i grow up i want to be a janitor, it is so messy in here and if i was a janitor this place would be spotless."
    the last baby says: "well, i want to be a boxer," the other babies ask "why would you want to be a boxer?"
    the baby responds, "because if i was a boxer, the next time that little bald guys comes in here and spits on me i can knock him out!"
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Why don't chickens wear underwear?

Because their pecker is on their face!

LOL
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• goodnight
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 2:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Can my dirty joke be about you offering these ladies candy? lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• miner are way to inappropriate for everyone to see! night!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 2:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Good night! LOL about the candy for the bitterness, I got off & went to bed last night, it got old quick! Here's a joke that always makes me laugh & reminds me to pay attention!

A lecturer teaching medicine was giving a classoom observation. He took out a jar of yellow liquid. "This," he explained, "is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant of color, smell, sight, and taste."

After saying so, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched in amazement, most in disgust. But being
    the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped their finger into the jar and put it into their mouths.

After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. "If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my second finger into the jar and my third finger into my mouth."

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• have a good nightlollipop

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That is Best Answer Nickellmom!!!! Love it!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• U can be his candy licker tonight
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2010