Might or might not be. Any help to NEW moms are moms to be anyone!

My last period was 9-13-08
I had unprotected sex many times but he pulled out.
He cummed in my on saturday.
I shouldnt be starting my period for another 10 days and my breast are kinda tender and sore. I have lower back pain & cramping as if my period were coming but i went to the bathroom about an hour ago & i had a brownish red discharge but that was it just that one time.

Could that be implation?
i mean im only 16. but i know many people in the past few years who have been pregnant. so i just want to ask other people so nothing gets outta hand and people make lies up.

Thanks!

Unsure22

Asked by Unsure22 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well sweetie you could be pregnant. Just because he pulled out doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. If you can go and buy a couple of test and take it in the morning and if you get a negative try agian when you are suppose to get your period.
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My boobs got really firm too a few weeks before my period was due. And i kinda figured i was pregnant... hoping too. and i was, but it could also just be your period coming.. i would take a test after your period is due..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• First, the "pull out method' is NOT effective to preventing pregnancy. The male has pre-ejaculatory sperm (before ejaculation) that is the same as if he had not pulled out at all. Sperm can live up to 72hrs. So, if you had sex yesterday then you still could get pregnant within three days following if you are ovulating. If your period is not until 10 days and you had sex several days before then there is a good chance you were fertile. Depending on your period, you are most fertile 14 days BEFORE your period, which sounds like you were having sex at that time.

Doesn't mean your pregnant. The spotting doesn't mean your pregnant. You need to take a preg. test if within 10 days you don't start your period. If it is negative and still no period, wait another week and do it again.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I would encourage you to have protected sex. I know....you have heard it a thousand times, but I feel the need to say it. I would also encourage you to be on some sort of birth control. Again, the "pull out method" is NOT reliable at all. I wish you the best.
    Southerncharmes

• Oh Honey - you are obviously a smart girl! If you know about implantation bleeding then you definitely know about safe sex! DO NOT USE THE PULL OUT METHOD UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT - b/c I promise you that even if you escape pregnancy this time you will be pregnant soon. You are also putting yourself and your BF at risk for sexually transmitted diseases. I know that u know this ! If you wouldn't be willing to give your baby a disease on purpose then do not allow anyone (including YOU ) to give you one. Value yourself and know that u are worth keeping safe. If you love your BF you will want to keep him safe too.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008