IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION GET OFFFFFF!

I CAN'T STAND THESE WACK A** BS QUESTIONS/STATEMENTS OR CRAZY FOR CREDITS BS.. I'M A REAL MOTHER HERE TO TALK TO OTHER MOTHERS FOR HELP AND ADVISE! PLEASE DO NOT POST CRAP ABUT DUMB STUFF THAT IS NOT RELEVANT! IF YOU WANT TO WRITE THAT UR AWAKE AND BORED TAKE UR SELF TO FACEBOOK! JUST SAYING THANKX!

NicholeWalls

Asked by NicholeWalls at 3:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• we are all real mothers.. looking to talk to real mothers. We don't all have serious questions all night long, and its nice to have somewhere to just let loose and play around. If you don't like it you don't have to join, but you're welcome to. I don't think anyone will leave because you aren't enjoying it. Can't we all just.. play nice? isn't that what we are teaching out kids? So you play nice too.. geesh. Have a good night.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We are real mothers too. We come here for advice and help but also to wind down, relax and have some fun. Sounds like you could use a little of that yourself.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• you don't have to view the crazy for credits section...just saying. this is also a site for moms to meet other moms and make friends, it doesn't have to be all serious. that's why CM made sections like crazy for credits. just saying.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You want a cookie? Sounds like someone needs a cookie :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i am not one of those moms who posts the vote questions or participates in them. But i do enjoy the other games sometimes. This is a place for fun and games just as much as facebook or myspace. there is nothing wrong with them posting those questions there. If you don't want to see them stop viewing the most recent questions and pick a category like general parenting. just saying.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• About Cafemom: (at the very bottom of your screen if you scroll all the way down)

By moms, for moms, CafeMom offers moms Conversation, Advice, Friendship, and Entertainment. Moms connect on shared interests, passions, challenges, and local geography and have created tens of thousands groups on every topic. Popular groups include pregnancy, raising boys, recipe swap, photo moms, and marriage and relationships. CafeMom recently launched The Stir, a popular blog and content platform that delivers high quality, original content across eleven topics ranging from Toddlers to Love & Sex to Beauty & Fashion. The Stir is a one-stop destination on the web to get news, advice, and opinions on all topics moms are talking about. Finally, moms enjoy playing social games on CafeMom, whether to relax or for an exciting challenge.

nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• BTW, is this a serious question?
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Heres the thing tho, I have a lot of info about myself and my kids on FB and Myspace, The only people on my friends list are life long friends and family. On here I can just be an adult.. a woman.. a friend.. silly.. playful.. person. I can meet people and not have to share all of my info. I know I could delete all my pics on FB and myspace then do this there, but I don't want to do that, and I don't know how to meet real moms on those sites, they could be bots.. or freaks.. but here its like real people, and I can just kick back and play around, Anyways guess I thought I would try to explain why I chose here and not there.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Oh yea. ...and there is a "just for fun" category ...that does kind of imply that the questions aren't going to be ...serious.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i'm with Lucasmama, i don't like facebook or anything like that. i know on here everyone is like me, or in the same situations as me. if you don't want to joke around, then don't. there is nothing wrong with a mom having fun on her down time, so why would you want to ruin that?
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2010