How did you meet your hubby?

So who has a great story?

Mine? I met my hubby at a nightclub here in Arizona, He was a bouncer and I was in there w/ my fake I.D I was only 18 at the time Lol! Romance right?! Not!

Topgunmommy

Asked by Topgunmommy at 3:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My stories not really great or anything, lol. But Ill share anyway :)

We first met in high school.. I was in tenth grade. Always had a crush on him but never told him. We talked a few times (not in that way though). I switched schools the following year and didnt talk to or even think of him for a good 3 years, lol.. Then one day he just happened to come to my house with a mutual friend.. And after that he never really left, lol. Funny how things work out :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:18 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My BF is truly my knight in shining armor We were just "friends of friends" status. We hung out in the same crowd & would talk every once in a while, but never hung out alone. Then one day, I was forced to move on extremely short notice. I had no where for me & my DD to go. I called him & he dropped what he was doing to come to our rescue. He drove 45 minutes, helped me pack up my stuff, then drove another 45 minutes back to his house. He stayed up with me all night while I cried & wondered what I was going to do. He offered to let me & DD stay as long as we needed. We still haven't left & BF & I are talking marriage now. He is the most amazing man that I have ever known. He adores me & DD, loves us unconditionally, he is completely selfless, kind & tender. I shake my head in wonder every day, asking myself how I got to be so darn lucky.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i met mine at my first job right out of high school, it was just a summer job. we both worked in this store at a resort, the resort is owned by my stepdad's best friend. after the season we moved in together and have been together ever since (6 1/2 years)
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We met in HS, but didn't talk much at all until I heard him discussing with someone how there wasn't such a thing as a female genius. He said that it wasn't possible and that he could name 5 male genius's off the top of his head, but couldn't think of a single female one. That really irked me and so I told him he was wrong and that it was just that females hadn't been allowed to do things in the past and I told him at least five woman.. but he shot them down saying they weren't genius's. I didn't have a computer at home, so I had my mom look one up at work for him. It was the end of the school year though, so I had to wait the whole summer to prove him wrong.. and that year we had 4 classes together and he sat next to me in ever class. We didn't officially start dating until the next summer though :)
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That is funny!
    Topgunmommy

Comment by Topgunmommy (original poster) at 3:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• wow thats intense stressed momma
    Topgunmommy

Comment by Topgunmommy (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I bet you get to use the line "I'm always right" all the time... lol, i know i would!
    Topgunmommy

Comment by Topgunmommy (original poster) at 4:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I was stationed at Lowery AFB in Aurora, Colorado. I had been there about a month and had to go to get some more vaccinations before I could be cleared to go overseas. I was in civilian clothes and I was waiting at the bus stop to get back to my dorm. A fellow student was at the bus stop with me. We both laughed at the Silver sports car that drove past us. The next thing I knew, that sports car was circling in the parking lot behind us. We tried to ignore the officer who was trying to get our attention. The bus came and we got on. I did not have the nerve to look back but my friend did. My to be husband followed that bus all over the base until we got out at our dorm. He was in his uniform and yelled at both of us to stop. We were only out of Basic Training about two months, so we were both scared to death of an officer calling us. We went on our first date about a week later.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 5:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I met my husband in a group home when we were both 16, we were both foster kids. We were friends for almost two years before dating, We started dating when we were 17 and have been together since a few off and on's but still together, now 7 years later we're married and have 4 kids and one on the way. I love my husband.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Holiday romance which became a long distance relationship.  I lived in Canada and my dh is British.  I met him in England when I was visiting family and he was my cousin's best friend.  After 10 months of snail mail I re-located to the UK and the rest is history.  We've been married 22 years and have two daughters.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010