Gaming Systems

What video game system do you have?
What video game system would you like to have?
What video game system is best for a family, preschooler, elementary age child?

Carey2006

Asked by Carey2006 at 3:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We have a wii and an old playstation 2. I really like the wii for family interaction. We have sports games such as bowling, golf, tennis and then because we enjoy race cars we have those types of games as well. DS is 4 1/2 and absolutely loves challenging his dad to a game of table tennis or archery and when they let me I get to have a turn too. It really is a lot of fun.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 6:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We have a Wii, and really like it. Our 3-year-old daughter can enjoy the less button-related games just fine (in other words, if you only ever have to press one button on the controller to serve/bowl/etc., she's fine. )
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Original NES, Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, Playstation 3

Want a Wii

No idea. (sorry)
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We have a Wii, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, X-box, Nintendo DS and PSP. If I could go back in time, my 7 year old would not be allowed to play video games. His favorite ones to play is the Playstation 2 and DS. However he is not allowed to play the P3.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 7:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The Wii is the best family game system.
    queen.bee

• We have an old x-box, ps2 and hand helds. My 5 year old doesn't play and I won't let him play. My teenagers are like heroin addicts when we get pissed off and take them away. There needs to be a 12 step program! I did buy my little one the Leap Frog Click Start so he could learn the ins and outs of computers. He would still rather play with his cars and legos...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:27 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We have PS2, PS3, and a Nintendo Duo, and Wii
    I wouls like an X-Box 360,
    For kids, I think Wii is the best
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My kids aren't allow to touch the XBOX 360 or PS3 so I couldn't tell you which would be best. Maybe a Leap Frog game system. I'd like to get a Wii also.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010