Have you ever had to deal with fungus issue? adult content

After a flood and having a leak in my roof and I was forced to clean up my attic and basement and becasue of my ignorance I got fungus inside my body. Breathed it in. Been sick ever since.If you ever had dealt with such issues please tell me ... how did you deal with getting rid of the fungus? Did you ever get rid of the fungus? Its my second time dealing with fungus. The First time a Dr prescribe this special medicine and soap to get rid of it. I got it as a kid walking barefooted and had it on my ankles from walking in wet grass I was told. It looked like cauliflower & was on the outside of my skin. Now its black & in my sinuses cavity and may be in my lungs! How do you get rid of Black fungus? Its ruined my life! I cant sleep because I cant breath. I am afraid to go to sleep. I feel so "dirty" but I am actually very clean. Fungus is every. My whole body is covered with it! Please help me. My DR has not!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Go to the doctor or ER, you can die from it. It's very serious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2010