Im 15 Weeks pregnant, and I do not feel pregnant, Have not felt anything yet, Should I be worried?

I went to the dr. at 13 weeks and everything is fine, I am getting fat and my belly is not getting hard, I don't know if this is normal!

firztimemom

Asked by firztimemom at 3:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's normal
    Anonymous

• Yes its normal just wait til you feel he/she kick for the first time. its so cool. Congrats on your lil bun in the oven :)
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 3:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• feel lucky. this is my third pregnancy with no morning sickness my last 2 pregnancies I was sick from begining to end. congrats and don't worry you'r fine
    persuasion91297

Answer by persuasion91297 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Totally normal. I didn't feel the first kick until I was 19 weeks. I'm now 28 weeks and when my baby is sleeping, I don't really feel that pregnant. You'll be fine =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• its totally normal. your belly wont get hard for quite some time! and as far as feeling the baby that will all depend on your body size. if your naturally smaller you may feel it as early as 18-19 weeks, if your a little larger framed it may take a few more weeks then that to feel it. so be patient! your still so early! but the time will fly and before you know it that lil bun in the oven will be kicking you all night long! so enjoy it while you still can!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008