can i be prego

ok i have not had my periord for 2 months and last month i went to the er and the did a test and i was not prego so now it is a month l8ter and still no periord i have took 3 prego test and all have came back negative what do u think has this ever happen to any of u i feally want to be prego again please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• did you have a blood test done? If you did and it was neg then your probably nto preggo. If you didn't then go do it
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I'm sorry but I think that you are probably not preg. however there should be a reason for not having a period - you need to see your Gyn. If ur are not having a period then you are not having an ovulation period either and if you really want to bacome preg again u must find out why this is happening to your body. I wish you the best !!!
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008