If you have been ANON and have disliked the game playing in the "question" and "answer" section, bump this question. I want to know how many there are

since one person can't bump a post more than once

I am one so add a one to the number of bumps since I can't bump myself

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Cafemom knows that there is one main person doing the stalking because of your ip address.

Since when does CM release that kind of info to anyone who has reported someone? That's standard procedure for any website - discipline of other members is between those members and the website admin. They don't fill the people who do the reporting in on all the juicy behind the scenes gossip along the way - that could potentially open them up to huge liabilities and privacy issues.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:49 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• crazymom21.. I dont think its about if there was alot going on before the crazy for credits thing took over, I think its just the fact that the people who are looking to ask and answer questions like to be able to go to the "newest questions" section and do so without having to go through 5 pages to find one legitimate post. & Im not saying this to try and be rude. Its obvious why people are annoyed with it, and even if people do complain, it shouldnt result in them being "bashed" or called names because they are stating their opinions.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• lucas no one is mad at you for playing for an hour but someone else has been doing it allllll day, something like 200 post
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• bump
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• so just two of us right now? hmmmmm

I wonder how many there will be if I leave this up all night, til morning
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• good plan
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• no worries guys. I was just helping Sherri. I didn't mean to get everyone riled. I just wanted to do mess around for tonight, I will wait for the change if I play again. Sorry. =(
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• @LucasMama08
    I think it'll be interesting because I honestly think people will see how much convo gets started at night w/o the credits stuff. There are some moms on here that are hilarious, funny, going thru hard times, and night time was the only time they had alone so it's literally a venting getaway
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I hate to break it to you anon, but there aren't very many people online right now. It's 4:30am...... give or take a few hours depending on the time zone. HUGS to you! Get some sleep ANON.... LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2010