where can a person get items to sell on ebay

i am looking to find items to sell on ebay does anyone have any ideas

sstronglj

Asked by sstronglj at 7:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would start with my attic or other storage places. The Goodwill is also a good place to get things. This time of year, Yard Sales would also be a great place. Happy hunting!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Clearance racks anyplace Old Navy is always clearing out items this time of year.

Gap's clearance racks

Discounted vitamins at Walgreen's _---- CVS ----

JEWELRY THAT SELLS: , or make some cute jewelry from shells, (beach) or design fake nail art;
    get a collection started, use several themes and colors. Some pastels, some bold- neons, some deep dark, and others pearl or
    glitter ! A lot of teens and younger ladies love these.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Buy up some oil bottles (0.2 oz) design mixed oils or separate . lavendar, juniper, woodsy, fruits, citrus, freesia, eucalyptus.

Re-sell in new/different bottles with a cute label.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• find a way to make a business selling college books on a discount, buy them up somehow, but that's the question , how much do you buy them for.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• garage sales
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Go through your old things you are no longer using, and also as queen bee said, try garage sales. Some people sell things for dirt cheap because they need some work, paint, fixing.or they just plain don't care for it anymore.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• FleaMarkets are a treasure trove. You need to keep a few things in mind. Just because you put something on eBay doesn't mean it will sell. Look around the categories and make sure you find stuff that isn't so overposted and the section you want to sell in is actually getting bids. Be sure to keep in mind that if you are buying stuff to sell you price it to cover all the fees and you have adequate means to package and ship it. Good Luck!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I know people who hit the sales each summer and winter and then sell the stuff on eBay. I, personally, just went through my house and started researching if the stuff would sell. I sold a lot of my 14K jewelry which is hot right now. To find out if something is popular join eBay (free) and go to advanced search. Type in your item and then check off completed listings. it will show you if any have sold and for how much. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Garage Sales
    Clearance racks
    Second hand shops

Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2010