I am a older mom looking for some partime employment anyone got any ideas

just wondering who hires older people

sstronglj

Asked by sstronglj at 7:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• it depends on your definition of older....
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• baby sitting, house cleaning
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:24 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Why work for someone else when you can work for yourself? Jordan Essentials is a growing company and it's easy to get started.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Look at www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. They have people looking for help in childcare, housekeeping, pet care, senior care, and care gigs which is a category of miscellaneous jobs. You search by your zipcode. Follow all the security advise given. Message me if you need any help with it. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hi I am an Independent Distributer for The Gourmet Cupboard and a consultant for LaBella Baskets. Both are work at home opportunites. I just started both this year and am really starting to see an increase in my finances. The Gourmet Cupboard costs NOTHING to start up. LaBella baskets is $19.95 a month for two websites, 200 free leads, a mentor and training website. Please let me know if either of these sound interesting to you. www.mylabellabaskets.com/StefanieL.html and www.thegourmetcupboard.com and be sure to tell them Stefanie Lee sent you. Thanks
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

AWESOME COMPANY!!!! I LOVE SCENTSY!!!! I've made great money with them...and the best part is....it's super easy and tons of fun. Check it out...and if you have any questions...just let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I do career and job search coaching. Send me a message if you would like to chat (I never charge CafeMoms for my services).

Answer by rkoloms at 8:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010