How many ladies had pain associated with their braxton hicks contractions? Just curious.

RhiShortRhi

Asked by RhiShortRhi at 3:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, they felt like bad cramps.
    I started with them Jan. 19 and had them EVERYDAY, ALL DAY, until I finally gave birth on Feb. 23!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I've only had painful BH once. That was a week or two ago, I think. I think it was because I had to use the bathroom as well, though, so I think that pressure was making the BH contractions hurt. I haven't had any painful ones since though =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yes, they do feel like bad cramps! I am due in 5 weeks and I am getting them every day and will up to the day of my delivery.

Good luck!

Patricia
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Bh was not painful for me my stomach would just get really hard.Because of Bh like two weeks before i was due i was already at 4cm with my first baby.
    Anonymous