Anyone have a tubal ligation reversal?

Had my tubes tied 3 years ago, I was only 23. We are saving for a reversal $6,000... but want to see if anyone here has had one and gotten pregnant successfully?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I never had my tubes tied. but I know a women who did.. and had two kids. I have also known women who had tubes tied and still got pregnant.. so.. your chances are pretty good. talk to your dr.. and find out how your tuble was done.. and what the success rates are for reversal..
    momkelly2

Answer by momkelly2 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I had my tubes tied. Then my friend wanted a child so that meant I would have to get a tubal ligation reversal which was done and now we have a health son.
    AngieB615

Answer by AngieB615 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hello, Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center conducted a study on tubal ligation reversal and pregnancy. This is the largest study performed to date. There are factors involved that determine just how successful a reversal can be in regards to pregnancy. The most important are: Your age at the time of reversal, the type of ligation and the experience of the surgeon performing the procedure.

Here is the link to the study: http://press.tubal-reversal.net/2009/pregnancy-rates-by-age-and-tubal-ligation-method.html

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!

tubesreversed

Answer by tubesreversed at 9:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We had a Vasectomy Reversal and while I can't help you I just wanted to tell you that we are pregnant after the reversal and we wish you the very best of luck :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010