Why get upset over a little clean fun?

I understand that the quality and quantity of questions in this section has been somewhat diminish over the many crazy for credit ones. This does not impair anyone from posting a legit question, and getting an answer, so what is the big deal? I personally would rather see a bunch of women having good clean fun and beating the point system than calling each other names and fighting and being rude over difference of opinions, how about you?

Asked by older at 8:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I would rather see ladies having clean fun than fighting...I don't have a problem with the fun ones. I bumped you.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I totally agree with you. It's all in fun and yes there are alot of them but you can bump the question for fun and there are good questions here also
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:41 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Bumped ya!! LOL I seriously think the one's complaining are bitter that they have to actually WORK at being able to respond ANON!! Now, where's the fun in that?!? In that sense, the new CM format is GREAT!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• as long as no one gets hurt I agree....
    momkelly2

Answer by momkelly2 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I completely agree! Vote ups for all & a bump for you!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I concur :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• right! its only entertainment..with a dash of advice thrown in for good measure. what is wrong with people these days?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree with you 100%
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hey ANON...How is someone "cheating" in the CafeMom section called "Crazy For Credits?!" The whole point of that section is to give away points!!

OBVIOUSLY you reached level 16, and earned over 2300 points--since you are able to respond anon....so you learned to play "nicey nice" for a couple of weeks, what happened after that, that you now feel the need to be so rude?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I feel like I have gotten to know some of the people here better with the fun we are having. I have gotten to know who has what type of sense of humor, (or even who has one). I have also known some other details with the "What's my favorite color" questions, etc. Up until last night, I haven't been overly participating, but I've been lurking....
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2010