spanking on tyra

anyone watch that yesterday? and what do they think of that episode ?

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 9:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I missed it. I don't spank, but I'm curious as to what she had to say.....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am old school. When my kids needed they got spanked. I feel that some things warrant it. I used it as a last resort. Talking workked mostly with my kids.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I spank when needed, in love, care, patience while TEACHING too. It is used along with other discipline techniques too.

I could not CARE LESS what Tyra Banks has to say about spanking. She is not even close to a mother and is out of touch with reality of raising children.

I know she probably had "experts" on spanking to interview...would LOVE to know how many of those experts have children.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:02 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• was interesting this lady on there WOWZA lol still spanked her 16 yr old son! said she would till he was 18.. crazyness.. it was def a debate 101 on that show yesterday!
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I bet!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• mom2two.. if you didn't watch the show.. i wouldnt jump down my question tyvm.... actually she had experts from BOTH sides she really didn't state her views on spanking AT ALL just had a big board of mothers for and against and experts for and against.. was actually interesting.. this was NOT a question weather one spanks or not.. i could care less if you do/don't lol i just asked if anyone saw the show.. it was interesting.. so calm down lol
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• gosh you took that reallly overly personal.....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:27 AM on Jul. 30, 2010