What are you going to do today?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hang out on here a bit, get some stuff together to take to my mom's (both clothes for us to wear and stuff for the yardsale tomorrow), maybe wash dishes. :-) Or leave them and see if they're still there when we get home Saturday night. :-)
    What are you doing?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Go to the beach as soon as the hubby rolls out of bed.....

Oh BTW it's his day off lol
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I MUST MUST MUST CLEAN!!! But yet I sit her on CM...lol!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am debating on trying to catch up on my points here on cafe mom...I havent really been on here much lately..taking a break from it I guess,lol. OR start reading one of the new books I got from the library yesturday. Either one is going to take up a lot of my brain space so I'm not quite sure yet,lol.
    Other than that..I still have to clean...got up a little later today than normal so its not done yet. hoor-ray.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hanging with the little guy until his nap @ 12, then working for an hour, taking a nap, and then my SIL and two nieces are coming to watch him while my husband and I go see Inception.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Well, the weather has gotten a little cooler (high of only 80 today), so I'll be out catching up on some weeding & harvesting the potatoes and anything else that's ready. I also need to bake bread today and I might bake some cookies, too, since I'll have the oven on anyway. I need to vacuum downstairs & clean the downstairs washroom, too, but might not get to those until Sunday.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am going to have a totally lazy day! I have been running around all over the place all week and I just want to relax =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Well I just gave my 20-month-old a bath; the rest of the day is Laundry Day. LoL Guess that's about it till the hubby gets home and I start cooking dinner (fried fish and homemade mac and cheese). :D
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm going to try to stay awake .. I am so exhausted today.
    Also I'm going to get some laundry done.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Finish up cleaning, do some fun stuff with the boy, and then head out to the farmers market this afternoon.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2010